When considering your investment values think about the following considerations.
This will help you determine if the SRI way of investing is right for you!
- Personal beliefs (i.e: religious, philosophical)
- Social and political perspectives
- Ethical issues and concerns
- Energy and climate considerations
- Philanthropic goals
- Environmental thoughts/concerns
- Lifestyle choices and beliefs (i.e: veganism)
- Thoughts and feelings on current events
What is ESG?
ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) investing is a way to vote with your dollars for companies who promote social welfare, sustainability of environmental resources, and corporate governance.
We partner with the most innovative investment managers to build a portfolio with emphasis on individual components of ESG or a cross section of all three.
Research demonstrates that ESG investing allows for the obvious positive contributions but also fuels more resilient financial markets, less portfolio risk, and superior risk adjusted returns.